Welcome to sellmyrolex.watch
This website is owned and run by Watches of Wales Ltd..
company registration: 8769967
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Whose services do we supply?
All the products and services detailed on the website are done so through Watches of Wales.
Usage of The Watches of Wales & sellmyrolex.watch websites
This service is offered for your personal use only.
To use this service you must confirm that you are at least 18 years of age. Where you are using this site under the age of 18 years, then you must have consent from a parent or guardian. In addition, your parent or guardian must ensure that they are aware of our Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them in their entirety.
As part of the service our site offers, you have the ability to create a customer account. Any information in relation to this is to be kept confidential, including but not limited to the password and log on details.
Watches of Wales reserve the right to withdraw or amend our website service at any time, with no notice required.
Watches of Wales will not be liable if our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We use the Royal Mail Special Delivery service to deliver your item(s) to your home address, enabling full tracking of the parcel at all times.
All packages are insured through the Royal Mail and will require an adult to sign for receipt.
Once the parcel has been accepted and signed for all responsibility and liability for the parcel is transferred to you, the customer.
Orders are usually despatched the same day (if the order is received before 3pm). However please allow up to five working days for your item(s) to be delivered
You will be contacted if there are any foreseeable delays with the despatch of your item(s).
We will deliver to addresses in the UK and Worldwide.
We will deliver your item(s) to the invoice address that is given at the time of order. Where possible we will consider requests for delivery to be made to a secondary address, however this can delay the delivery of the item.
You agree that Watches of Wales shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that is out of our control, including but not limited to:
- Incorrect Delivery address details
- Non signature at the delivery address
- Displacement of the package by the delivery agent
Delivery to addresses within the UK will be free of charge.
No refunds of postage will be made for returns, unless agreed by Watches of Wales prior to the return being received.
Responsibility and Liability
You are responsible for the safe return of any item using a secure and insured delivery method.
Our Terms and Conditions do not include any items that will affect your statutory rights.
What to do if you have a complaint?
We aim to provide the highest level of service to all our customers, however occasionally errors can be made.
To ensure that we can rectify any issues, please contact us immediately, by writing to us or emailing us at:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.